Thursday, February 25, 2010

Angry Old Uncle


Today I met an interesting character on road. At the 80 ft road near to Sony World junction, a car was coming from a pocket road. The driver was a lady and she was struggling as the motorists were busy to cross the green signal. I stopped my bike, letting the car go and continued. When I stopped at the signal ( which turned red by then ), an uncle asked me 'training, huh ??' I was confused. Then he explained me whether I was doing any driving lessons and why did I stop my bike ?? ' You stopped and didn't let anybody go too'. I tried to explain him that the car was coming from the pocket road and it was half in the pocket road and half in main road, thus blocking both the roads. If we let the car go, then both the traffic will be at more ease. His answer surprised me - he was telling, 'You shouldn't have stopped, and go ahead. Then the car driver will see you and stop.' That means the car will cause block for some more time till it manage to squeeze itself to the main road. Do we really need to do it...

At least on the road can't we be less selfish and make life easier for everyone...

0 comments:

Post a Comment