Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The End Of Week..Also The Weekend..

Hi,
Like I said in the last post, last week was very busy. But the way it ended, I loved it... I was home.. And I never get enough of home.. Mom, dad... They never really get enough of time chat or cooking or advising or plan for me. Me too... And last weekend, as I was on road most of saturday, they really gave it a miss.

Saturday was a big day for me. Really HUGE one... I lost something only to gain a lot more... What I lost was my cyber friend... And I got was a better, closer one...

I have(d) a cyber friend. Whom till saturday I met only on net or phone. Still she managed to be an important person in my life. ( most probably because of our common friend. He is a gem ;) ). I am very choosy about friends. And I will call one friend only after I know them close. I guess I know her close, but without meeting her... I remember when she gave me her phone number, I first denied it for being only a cyber friend.. But then we started chatting on phone and all. I saw her on photos too. But the lady on face... It was unexpected...


We hear a lot about cyber friends meeting face to face and all the &%_* about it. This lady calls herself a princess, and when I meet her she was not !!! Except for the earrings may be.. It was huge and all glitters for her small round face ( only the size of an apple ;) ). But by the time we were leaving I indeed realised that she is a princess.... We parted closer and content...

One thing I forot to mention.. Her boy friend also was with us all the time.. :D :D :D


And all this happiness was not killed but faded by a movie. Delhi 6.. Give it a miss. What a mess it is. After Rang De Basanti, Rakesh Om Prakash Mehra, the director, went to movies and collected people's feedback. He didn't do it for his first one Aks though... If he dared to do it for Delhi 6, he wouldn't have been survived for his fourth one...

0 comments:

Post a Comment