Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Week So Happening...

This week is going to be a busy one for many reasons. I am finding it difficult to digest how come so many things happening in such a short time. But sorry I can not share everything here. Hope by the end of this I will be able to smile about it.

One important milestone (!) in this week was I started taking lunch to office. That too prepared at home. I was planning this for a long time. One of my roommate has supported it too. Bought a new lunch box and started it from yesterday. It is fun to see those I-can't-believe- it look from colleagues. Hope it will last long.. ;) For the 235 for the lunch box and a new non-scratch scrubber, I got to continue this.

But a big sad news kept all the smiles at bay. My dearest colleague has lost her mom... She was the one always pushing me to bring lunch. I know how close she was to mom... Though she told she had accepted it and happy for mom that she didn't have to struggle, has done the things she always wanted to do... I can feel the tears in her voice... I don't know how I will face her on Monday. May God rest the soul in peace...

0 comments:

Post a Comment