Monday, May 18, 2009

It's Easy To Make People Happy....

Yes, you read it right. And it was confirmed when I was chatting with my cyber friend tonight. 'I must say that it boosted up my morale quite a bit and I went to bed giggling and laughing (to myself). ' That was she wrote about it... And that too when she herself thinks her life is screwed up... I checked the chat history twice and didn't find anything extra ordinary there... Hhmmm... That was funny.

So what exactly makes people happy... It is not a costly gift or a cruise. Just let them know you love them, care about them. And that is easy. Just tell yourself how good they are to you and what it will be without them... Small things are the best happy recipes. When I read a story in Reader's Digest, When Was The Last Time You Said I Love You To Your Mother, I was touched. It was about not to wait for the last moment to kiss your mom and all. After reading it, ( I was in college away from home ) next time when I was leaving for college after weekend, I told mom I love you. To my surprise after a pose she said she love me too. And that was touching. Her eyes were wet. Even now when I tell her I love her, or dad how much I miss him, I know it makes them happy, because they know that they are wanted. Is it difficult to let them know they are loved....

When you love someone tell them, show them you love them. Get them small gifts.. Smile, give a warm hug or pat on back, laugh with them. Share the memories of good old times you had with them.... It all calls for long lasting happiness.

I felt proud, I made my friend go to bed smiling. And that was not a tough thing to do either... And tonight I am going to bed Smiling, content... And hey, it is easy to make people happy....

0 comments:

Post a Comment