Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What A Start Of A Day...

The starting of a day can not get any better! My daily average of goof-ups will be around 2-3, but today I managed many within few hours!

I used to carry an umbrella in my bag. Remembered the last few days very sunny, I left it at home. Just as I left the room, it started to rain! I ran back and ring the doorbell. It was very late when I realised it was a wrong door! The guy who opened the door was brushing and was having alook who came so early for sales!

I got an empty bus, and when I was paying for the ticket the conductor told me it was a wrong bus! No wonder it was empty. Hurried I got down and get into another one. Luckily that also had a few empty seats. I jumped into an empty window seat only to find it soaked in the rain! By the time I shifted to another seat my butt got wet enough to give that embarrassing look...

I am wondering what is there in stores for the rest of the day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment