Monday, October 25, 2010

Live Each Day Like It's The Last - No Way!

I often heard this; we should live each day like it's the last. We should live like there is no tomorrow and make the most of each day. Should we ???  
 
I guess that is a bit scary thought. I got plans for tomorrow as much I got for today. And a part of today I spend to shape my tomorrow. But in this process I am not missing my life today. I am living it. I find it fulfilling with the continuation I plan for the next day. My life is not so small to live in a day! I got so many things to do. Got so many people to meet. Got so much Love to enjoy. Got so much joy to share. Music. Dance. In a day - no chance, it is not enough.  
 
The last day - it could be good for this - instead of a Maruti I might buy a BMW, because I don't need to worry about the next EMI ! But my life is too short to live in a day and I don't want to squeeze it either...
If everything has to be done in a single day - if we are forced to, what will we do.... Try to live the life to the fullest, or keeping an eye on the clock to check how much time is remaining... Live it to fullest with the loved ones or worrying that the moments with them is going to end soon... 
Nope I can not think this is my last day. Because I got plan for tomorrow, next week, next vacation... God, please give me more time, I haven't had enough of life....

0 comments:

Post a Comment