Thursday, April 1, 2010

Why Do I Hurt The Ones I care...


I always wonder why I shout only to whom I care a lot.. Whom I Love... Most of the time without any apparent or sufficient reasons. WHY ????

I know that every moment of my life I can neither be happy nor cool. But instead of fixing what is screwing me up, why am I shouting or hurting the ones I value... Is it because they are a soft target or is it because I am too coward to fix the things that went wrong... I know that however bad I hurt, they will not abandon me. But that will not give me the license to hurt them. They do not deserve the pain...

It pains to see them suffers because of me... I know I hurt you... All I can say that I didn't mean it. I know I shouldn't have done that. I promise I will be careful with what I do or speak.

Now please accept my apologies....
It hurts me too....

0 comments:

Post a Comment