Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Did It...

It is not very uncommon that we need to stay back to finish assignments.
But today it was different.
I completed one assignment given to me and then took another one afternoon.
It was a subblock of an important block and we needed to change around 10 blocks.
By the time I choose most of the blocks were taken up and I took one left in the list.
I checked with other teammates whether they plan to take it up, and they gave me a wicked smile and wish me good luck.
I was feeling strange but started working on it.
It didn't take much time for me to realise that I indeed took an interesting block....


With some effort I completed a lower level block but it was not getting clean easily...
And then one of my teammate suggested it is a complex one and asked me to undo my changes and leave it to my senior in the US.
Anyway I had almost an hour left so I thought of continuing it.
At last with some encouraging words from my senior I completed it.
Still there was a long way to go and I really thought of undoing what I did...
Then my senior told me if I could do the lower block why not complete it...
It really got me charged and I finished the block.
When I was almost completed the block and was in the last stages of verification he came and told me that it was originally supposed to do by the US team...
Anyway I was happy that I completed it today itself and thanked him for his support...
If he didn't push me and if I left office undoing the stuff...


Feels good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment