Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One Item Down...

I was planning this for a long time.. I knew it is special... I knew I will get it one day. Never knew it will happen all so soon :)

Well, I was talking about champagne. Seeing all those parties and celebrations I also wanted to open it at my home. Last weekend we had a small get-together and I decided it is the time.

Me and my roommate try to get one here in Bangalore. Alas, it was too costly, and I didn't want the cheap Indian version of it ( at 790 ! ). Then I got that brilliant idea. My mamaji was flying down from Dubai and get it bought at the Cochin Duty Shop :). And there it is... A French Champagne in my hands...

Well, we didn't shake and pour it all around. I didn't feel like... Yup, the price was the reason. Still its opening and sharing made the moment...

Next time... May be I will be rich enough for the Champagne fountain :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment