Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good Bye America....

So that's it..
The end of 8 weeks travel to the US.
It was good, fun, little bit of travel and of course a lot of work !!!
I met new people, and new sides of some old folks.
The new team I came here to work with was great.
The new style of work was also fun ( I was doing digital layouts, and here I was doing analog stuff ).


The single old friend who took me around last time, got married and busy settling.
But still we managed to meet a few times for dinner.
It was a great escape from my won cooking !!!
The girl suits him perfect.
Good Luck my friends...


Of the old folks, it was a lighter, pleasant side I saw this time.
It was very touching the way my sweet colleague greeted me the first day.
I didn't tell her that I was coming and she was pleasantly surprised.
I always love you the way you are...

All out of a blue, got a good company in an old friend.
And he was the reason for most of the fun, movies and trips.
I will miss the beer bash, the drive and of course your Vietnamese treats...


The team I worked with was fun, united, ones who enjoy work, eat, drink and think ( I guess even sleep ), the new technologies.
Heavily qualified, but fun-loving.
That was the team....
Hope to work with you again soon...


But there was a few incidents which made me feel heavy too...
The parting story and the not happening wedding story...
I do hope the Fire Alarm will find her partner and have many fire alarm babies soon...


How much ever fun I had here, it is so exciting to go back..
To my land, my family, my life...
Momma I am coming...

0 comments:

Post a Comment