Monday, October 27, 2008

Bangalore...

Hi ( if anybody reads this... ),
This time I will share what makes Bangalore so unique to me...
Its been three years here and this is what I got for you...


1) Traffic :-
This first as just a few minutes back I witnessed an accident...an overturned auto...
Just in front of me...
The auto hit a bike and then rolled over to its side.
The biker also fell, and when he stood up was shouting all his anger to the auto driver, can't you see and some other things in Kannada..
Me joined the crowd to resque with my pillion friend.
When the auto was upright everybody almost delighted to find a girl inside !!! and then was scanning her for any damage ( only damage, though she was very cute and you know... )
And when she rub her head a thousand hands came forward to help her ( not sure of my hand ).
But her boyfriend managed to do it himself...
And in that all magic moments the auto guy disappeared !!!


2) The Traffic Police...

Last week I was stopped by a traffic police near the Ayyappa temple.
It was almost started to rain and I was rushing.
Though I told I have all the papers, he insisted to check them.
Then I spot a car crossing a red light and told the police man to catch him...
You know what he said.. 'it always happen in Bangalore....'

3) Indian Coffee House

This is a place where I have my lunch.
And it is different from other coffee spots...
The crowd is different, the coffee itself is different and its like a local tea stall on footpath and an intellectual meeting place at once...
This is a coffee place where you hear people discussing about falling sensex rather than falling neckline.
It is a different place to be.
Check it at the MG road.

4) do it in next post... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment